SOFTWAREcolorado is an invaluable leadership development resource for senior executives in Software/SaaS companies across Colorado. We are the only business and software industry focused software organization in Colorado. For over two decades, our highly-personalized approach and careful selection of companies has allowed us to foster a community dedicated to delivering outstanding content that inspires, educates and connects the software execs and entrepreneurs that are driving technology innovation in our state. In a nutshell, we build business relationships to solve business challenges and foster leadership development!
SOFTWAREColorado’s magic lies in our deep Colorado roots and our passion for providing a “home” for the type of collaboration and open communication critical to building a thriving software ecosystem.
What can you expect as a member?
• Carefully curated knowledge-based events featuring local subject-matter experts
• Small purpose-built roundtables that foster knowledge-sharing and open discussions
• Regular opportunities to connect with other executives in intimate, collaborative settings
– Learn from industry pioneers and tap into software thought-leadership, innovation and education that make you a more valuable professional.
– Attend Monthly Member-only programs, which comprise the vast majority of our events. Receive free admission for virtually all our meetings. The club may occasionally charge members a discounted fee for special events that involve out of town speakers or that are co-marketed with another organization.
– Attend our Members Multi-Session Executive Seminar Mastermind programs with topics ranging from M&A to SaaS Marketing
– Post Jobs, Events, Press Releases and Articles on our site for our community of thousands to view and have them socialized on our LI and Twitter sites.
– Get Noticed on-line with your corporate link or individual membership information prominently listed on our website and receive an attendee list for every meeting.
We are always interested in your suggestions for more member benefits. Send us your suggestions via the “Contact Us” page below.
This membership covers executives and managers working in Software or SaaS Product companies. You must be actively marketing a product to qualify for this category. Custom IT Development firms and other IT services firms are considered Service Providers.
- Individual (limited to In Transition Executives or Individuals working remotely that are the sole local leader in their company) – $300/year
- Corporate – $495/year
- Corporate Startup (LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD AND LESS THAN 10 EMPLOYEES AND LESS THAN $1M RAISED CAPITAL) – $295/year
SERVICE PROVIDER MEMBERS
This membership is for companies offering services to Software and SaaS companies. To ensure an environment that is predominantly software company focused, the club limits the number of service provider organization members.
- Organizations – $2,000/year
- Individual – $1,500/year
NON-PROFIT/GOVERNMENT/VENTURE CAPITAL & PROVEN INVESTORS
- Organizations – $200/year